Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TECHIE POWER!

I admit it. I am a techie.

I love my technology!

 If I had to go without my laptop and ipod I would have withdrawal pains!

Everyone in the family is hooked up in some way.


Last night Isaiah (son) was playing his game on his computer. Justin (grandson) was sitting right next to him playing the same game against him on the family computer.

Isaiah was also watching Netflix on his little notebook.

Suzanne (sister) was visiting from out of town. She was watching Netflix on her computer while she scrapbooked.

Nephi (son), Hayden (nephew), and Jacob (grandson) were watching Netflix on the main t.v.

Tanner (nephew) was playing the Xbox 360 or the Wii (not sure which one, since they were both in Isaiah's room)

In the basement apartment, Tereasa (daughter-in-law) was on facebook on her laptop.

Autumn (granddaughter) was on another laptop.



How true to real life!  LOL!



I was using my laptop and printer to print scrapbook pages.

I decided to go to bed, taking my laptop with me to watch Netflix. Netflix wouldn't let me, saying we had too many users on at once. (ya think?)

(now, lest you all think we don't do anything else, we do. it's just that we also use technology.)

Technology is awesome!!!!!

How would you read my blog without technology?

 How could we all connect, and learn and share emergency preparedness ideas, information, etc?

Technology is a very important part of emergency preparedness!  We need it to  learn - to share!

I am in awe of Google! Google knows all !

I was sad when Andy Griffith died a while back. I will miss sherriff Taylor and what he stood for. (the world is losing moral compasses like him.) 

But I was more sad when Steve Jobs died.

Technology is good! Someday we may not have it!
Use it before it's too late!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment