Friday, July 13, 2012

Whaddayaknow?

I was thinking the other day about things I know how to do.

I know how to cut hair.


I know how to make bread and cook beans.


I know how to sew.



I know how to coordinate an outfit. (ok - so maybe that won't be so useful in a crisis)


 It's important to know how to do useful things.

If the DHTF, what would I know how to do to survive? (there's so much I don't know!)

2 more useful things I do know how to do:
I know how to cooperate and pool resources with other people.

I know how to get on my knees and pray.

yeah - we will be all right.

And, in the meantime - I want to learn how to do more useful things. (backpacking skills, wilderness survival skills, alternative fuel cooking skills. . .)

It's important to know how to do useful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment