Thursday, August 23, 2012

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING!

Positive thinking has positive power. 
 

The opposite is also true; negative thinking has negative power.
Positive thinkers attract other positive people. No one likes to be around a negative person.
 
Positive thinkers are happier (duh!)
 
 
Positive thinkers have the power to handle difficult situations, to solve problems, and to work thru things without giving up.
Those are all traits we need to have if the DHTF*.
*dirt hits the fan
 
The time to be a positive thinker is before the DHTF.
If it is normal and natural to think positive when life is good, it will be easier to think positive when life gets not so good.
 
I used to be a negative thinker. Then I got smart and changed my negative ways. It wasn't easy - especially when I thought my life was crud. It took lots of mental hard work on my part ,but my life is so much happier now. (and nothing changed in my life but me)
 
Every morning before I get out of bed I set the tone for the day. "LG. Life is good." is my motto. And I give thanks for as many things as I can think of. Just to be alive is a blessing!
 
 
I do wonder how I would do if the DHTF. I get cranky if I am tired or hungry.
 
I am hoping by giving myself positive thoughts every day and being that positive person, that when times get hard (and they will get hard) my positiveness will get me thru anything.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment