Friday, June 22, 2012

My how things change!

I went on a little vacation with my hubby. Part of the fun was going to a city with stores.
(we live in a small town.)
Normally I would want to hit the fabric store.


 
I wasn't even interested in that.
 What I really wanted to do was go to the survival store right next to the fabric store and check out the solar ovens.


 
The minute I walked into the survival store I wanted to look at everything! And I made a mental wish list of things I would love to buy!
My, how things change!  Since when did I choose survival over sewing????
Saw some solar ovens I really liked!  But, I'm going to do some more research before I purchase my solar oven. 
  I will post what I find out about solar ovens, rocket stoves, volcanoe stoves,
My goal is to get something soon -since I have emergency food - I'm going to want to cook it!
maybe after I get my solar oven, I can test it out by baking some bread in it?  Yum!























No comments:

Post a Comment