Friday, March 23, 2012

PEACEFUL AND SAFE

I have a real feeling of peace this morning. I know it is because I have finished my research on water (and posted it on this blog.) I printed up the information and put it in my EP notebook. Having the information and knowledge is almost as important as having the food and water. -What good is the food and water if I don't know what to do with it???
I am well on my way to having a good water storage & water purifying system. (been storing water for a while now- adding to it every time I get a good container)

The peace I feel is such a great feeling!  The song going thru my head this morning was:

"..... all is safely gathered in, ere the winter storms begin." (Come Ye Thankful People p 94)

I got this mental image of gathering my family into my home, and being safe because we have everything we need here. The storm of the world could be blowing outside, and we are safe from it.

Peaceful and safe. that's how I want to feel.

I am not fully prepared yet, but am confident that I will be because I am steadily working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment