Thursday, April 19, 2012

HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE

How You Live Your Day Is How You Live Your Life.

I get up every morning. I pray. I get on the computer.  I check my email. I download digital scrapbooking. I get my kids off to school. I eat breakfast. I read the paper.  I get some exercise. I clean my house.  I make meals. I do laundry.  I spend time with my friends. I eat lunch. Sometimes I eat lunch with my friends. I think. I read. I craft.  I eat M&M's. I pick up/take kids places. I teach sewing. I talk to my husband. I eat dinner. I talk to my kids. I read scriptures with my family. I pray with my family. I smile. I laugh. Sometimes I cry. I watch t.v. rarely. I stay up late reading a book because I want to get to the end. I go to sleep listening to my ipod.
Sometimes:
I call my married kids or they call me.
I go on trips to see family.
I help others.
I study in my scriptures.
I write in my journal.
I write in my blog.
I work out in the yard.
I go to church.
I do something to prepare for emergencies.
I just think about preparing for emergencies.

How I live my day is how I've lived my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment