Monday, April 9, 2012

LEARNING AND DOING

I have been thinking lately about 2 things:
rainwater and . . . .  well, I've forgotten what the other thing was, but it may come back to me. Maybe.
Anyway, rainwater. That is a source of water I neglected to write about. I dismissed it at first because we live in the desert and it just doesn't rain much here. But, I decided that any amount of water collected is better than no water. And there's got to be a way to collect it and not have it evaporate.  So, I'm going to research how to collect rain water, and get the stuff to do it!
It's good for plants, and it's free!


I'll post what I find out under the page "WATER".


Oh, the other thing I was thinking about was the stages of emergency preparedness. There is the information collecting, the equipment collecting, and then the waiting. When an emergency happens, if I have collected the information and the equipment I will be o.k.

A lot of information I don't need to know now, but I will need to be able to look up how to do things I don't know how to do, if the time came to do them. That's the purpose of my notebook. And books are good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment