Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'M A PREPPER!

Went shopping yesterday and bought more canned goods to fill up my cupboard. The total $ was painful, but the peace of mind is worth it!







BAD!                                          GOOD!                                                                                                           
Also my dear hubby (who is as concerned about the uncertainty of the future as I am) has been hitting the LDS Cannery to purchase bulk items to add to our food storage. 

I am grateful that the cannery is available - it is the most economical place to get bulk food storage.


Have you noticed that there is bulk food storage in every grocery store?  How can we not pick some up every time we go shopping?

Emergency Preparedness is a way of life!!!
I'm a prepper!  Be a prepper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment